IHC2020 promises to deliver high capacity lectern presentations, panel discussions, and networking opportunities, with foremost international hydrail experts from Japan to Germany already confirmed to attend. Your local conference arrangement committee (LAC) will be posting updates to this schedule as exact titles and times lots are confirmed; stay tuned!
Accommodations in Kelowna (recommended May 30, June 1 – 3, 2020)
There are many convenient options for accommodations in Kelowna:
1. University of British Columbia Okanagan (UBCO), on-campus rooms can be rented and will be available in our 4-bedroom apartments, Single Solo’s and Adjoining Singles. Please go to stayatubc.ca, it will take you to the on-campus UBCO booking page where you can review availability and can book online.
2. Off-campus hotels abound, with the nearest to campus being the nearby Four Point Hotel accommodations (https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ylwfp-four-points-kelowna-airport/), which is located right across from our Kelowna International Airport. Four Points Hotel offers a free 5 minute shuttle to campus.”
Accommodations in Penticton (recommended June 3-5, 2020 and beyond if you are planning to extend your stay)
There are many incredible options for accommodations in Penticton:
1. The Crooked Tree Suites is a small family run-property, situated on 10 acres of land and they offer beautiful rooms, and electric vehicle charge stations. You will require a vehicle to stay at this location. Please look at the availability calendar online.
2. Hotels in Penticton, a lakefront downtown option is the Penticton Lakeside Resort. More recommendations coming soon.
As this conference offers a no-cost registration in keeping with its 15 year history to eliminate barriers and foster hydrail collaboration and development, there are many sponsorship opportunities available for each day of this conference, including:
2. Break-out / Coffee / Network Sessions
5. International Guest Speakers
All those wishing to make technical presentations as part of this conference are requested to e-mail [email protected] with a copy of their proposed presentation title & a 300 word (MAX) abstract by March 15th, 2020. Final presenters and conference agenda/schedule will be confirmed by March 31, 2020.
2020 IHC Registration
Profile for conference participants